BlogDirectory

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Starsky & Hutch



Oct 17, 2006: Starsky & Hutch - The Complete Fourth Season (5 discs) - DVD.
I'm writing again nostalgically. This film was my other topfilm in my childhood. We have watched with furor and musingly this series on TV, how have caught this two cops the bad boys with their very fast cars. We couldn't see such cars here in our country. (But such bad boys neither...). Now I was suprisedly, when I have seen in the new Starsky & Hutch movie (with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson) David Soul and Paul Michael Glaser.
The stars: David Soul, Paul Michael Glaser, Bernie Hamilton, Antonio Fargas.
Director: Charles Oicerni, Rick Edlestein, Dick Moder, Claude Ennis Starrett Jr.
Running Time: 1080 Min.
Release Date: 10/17/2006
tag: , , , ,

No comments: